• Rules and Regulations
• Property Management
• Gate Repairs
• Trimmed the trees at the entrance to the neighborhood.
• Volunteers from the community got together and cleared undergrowth and cut back homeowners overgrown shrubbery along John Moore.
• Replaced the battery backups at our entrance gate and performed schedule maintenance on the operators.
• Completed repairs to the Gate Building including, replacing both doors, replacing the roof, and painting.
• Replaced the Community Bulletin Board with a water resistant unit.
• Updated and added additional lighting to the entrance.
• Started a new initiative to welcome homeowners and strengthen our community.
• Pressure Wash the California Curbing along the roadway and the exterior wall and sidewalks on Lumsden Blvd.
• Install Security Cameras at the Gate
• Sidewalk repair of cracks and lifted sidewalks
• Repave the roadway
• Trim Trees over hanging the roadway
• Pressure Wash Brick Wall and sidewalk on Lumsden
• Implemented new steps to keep gate codes and access to our community limited to current owners and their vendor and guest.
• Approved and Certified Amendments to Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for Barrington Oaks East
• Sent letter emphasizing areas of the Covenants and included a full copy of our documents to each homeowner.
• Replaced the Message board at the gate.
• Updated landscaping to the center island and surrounding area.
• Elected a new member to the Board of Directors
• Replaced gate access control keypad and electronics.
• Added new lighting at gate
• Created a new Facebook Page for members
• Approval of Paving Special Assessment
Added two new positions to the Board of Directors for a total of five Member
• Revised the current Amendments to Declaration of Covenants for approval to bring them in line with 2016
• Enhance the Landscaping at the entrance
• The majority of the board members sat for a State Certified Board Member certification class
• Replace the lighting at the entrance with energy saving LED lights
• Revise and Renew our Insurance Policy
• Propose an assessment and amendment to Pave the road way and bring the road formally into the responsibility of the BOE HOA - Pending Member Approval