• Partnered with TERRA Management Services Property Management Company.
• Rules and Regulations approved and recorded.
• Gate Repairs completed repairing vehicle damage.
• Gate Maintenace, replace battery backup and operator circuitry(due to water damage).
• Trimmed the trees at the entrance to the neighborhood.
• Volunteers from the community got together and cleared undergrowth and cut back homeowners overgrown shrubbery along John Moore.
• Replaced the battery backups at our entrance gate and performed schedule maintenance on the operators.
• Completed repairs to the Gate Building including, replacing both doors, replacing the roof, and painting.
• Replaced the Community Bulletin Board with a water-resistant unit.
• Updated and added additional lighting to the entrance.
• Started a new initiative to welcome homeowners and strengthen our community.
• Pressure Wash California Curbing along the roadway and the exterior wall and sidewalks on Lumsden Blvd.
• Install Security Cameras at the Gate.
• Sidewalk repair of cracks and lifted sidewalks.
• Repave the roadway.
• Trim Trees overhanging the roadway.
• Pressure Wash Brick Wall and sidewalk on Lumsden.
• Implemented new steps to keep gate codes and access to our community limited to current owners and their vendors and guest.
• Approved and Certified Amendments to Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions for Barrington Oaks East.
• Sent letter emphasizing areas of the Covenants and included a full copy of our documents to each homeowner.
• Replaced the Messageboard at the gate.
• Updated landscaping to the center island and surrounding area.
• Elected a new member to the Board of Directors.
• Replaced gate access control keypad and electronics.
• Added new lighting at the gate.
• Created a new Facebook Page for members.
• Approval of Paving Special Assessment.
Added two new positions to the Board of Directors for a total of five Member
• Revised the current Amendments to Declaration of Covenants for approval to bring them in line with Florida State Statute.
• Enhance the Landscaping at the entrance.
• The majority of the board members sat for a State Certified Board Member certification class.
• Replace the lighting at the entrance with energy-saving LED lights.
• Revise and Renew our Insurance Policy.
• Propose an assessment and amendment to Pave the roadway and bring the road formally into the responsibility of the BOE HOA - Pending Member Approval.